Residential Air Conditioning Replacement
AC Installation Services near Columbia & Lexington, SC
Where can you receive fair pricing on quality AC replacement service near Columbia and Lexington, SC area? Right here at Carolina Conditions, of course! We pride ourselves on offering the best prices and air conditioning products in the area. With price matching guarantees and incredible financing options, we are the top choice for homeowners near Lexington South Carolina. We install central air conditioning systems, heat pumps, ductless mini-splits and more. Connect with our team now to learn more!
The typical cost of replacing an AC system near Columbia & Lexington ranges from $3,250 to $7,500. For a single-story 2,200 sq. ft. home, you may anticipate paying an extra $1,875 if you need to repair the ducting as well. Your HVAC contractor will let you know if you need duct work done at the time of your AC replacement estimate.
To get the most accurate AC sizing estimate for your home, have a professional HVAC contractor evaluate your space and make a recommendation.
You can also get a rough idea of what size air conditioning system your home needs by following these steps:
- Multiply the total square footage of your home by 20.
- Subtract 12,000 from the total.
- The total number of tons required is then subtracted by 1.0.
Carolina Conditions is pleased to provide our customers with a variety of financing options, allowing you to pay for your new HVAC system in monthly installments rather than everything at once. To check whether you qualify, fill out an online application today. We'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Financing is available on new AC system installations! There are different payment options from which you can choose to make paying for a new air conditioner that much easier.
Complimentary New System Quotes
When you think you may need a new system but are not sure where to start, the team at Carolina Conditions can help. Our technicians will come inspect your system and provide a few different options on new systems from which you can choose. This service is FREE to homeowners in the service area. Take advantage of our incredible service today!
Is It Time For A New Unit?
Whether to repair or replace is the age old question when it comes to your home’s air conditioning. Check out our top tips on whether you should fix your old system or if it would be better to get a new one:
- Age - Is your system more than 15 years old? A well maintained, good quality system will typically last around 15 years. If your system is newer, chances are you’re better off repairing. Older ones might need replacing.
- Repairs - Has your system needed a lot of repairs in the past few years? And are you facing a large one now? If so, it may be time to replace instead of repair, especially if the cost to fix the unit is more than half of the cost of a new one. Invest that money into replacement instead of a system that, chances are, will break down again in the future.
- Efficiency - Have your power bills been really high lately? And are they especially high in the summer? Units that are not running well do not run efficiently and will take a toll on your power bills.
Invest In A New System With Our Maintenance Plans!
We have a cool way to keep your home cool for less! With Savings Club Membership at Carolina Conditions, you can put money into your future system with the Replacement Purchase Accrual System benefit. Depending on which plan you choose, part of your annual membership can be put towards the purchase of a new system! So not only will your system be running better than ever with regular maintenance, but you’ll be investing towards a new AC for the future! A win-win!
Ready To Begin?
Are you interested in a free estimate on a new system, or in signing up for one of our maintenance programs? Connect with our team today online or at 803-233-7172 for the best service in the Lexington, SC area! We look forward to working with you!