Ensure Your Home Generator Works When You Need It To Near Lexington, SC
In the event of a weather emergency, it sure is great to have a standby home generator on call. But what happens if, right the in middle of a large storm, the power goes out and the generator does not kick on? All of a sudden, the large investment you made for your home comfort and security seems like a waste. With generator maintenance services from Carolina Conditions, you can rest assured that your home generator will be ready and waiting to turn on and work hard when you need it to, no exceptions.
What Happens During A Generator Maintenance Service
The maintenance of your generator is crucial to keep your system functioning properly while offsetting the risks of accidents, damage and costly repairs.
Routine maintenance keeps your generator running optimally and efficiently in the event of a power failure. A maintenance service for your standby generator includes:
- A visual inspection of all components, including the:
- Enclosure, Battery Cables and Connections
- Drive Belts
- Coolant Heater, Coolant Lines and Connections
- Lubrication System and Hoses
- Fuel System
- Exhaust System
- Air Cleaner Units
- Air Induction and Piping
- Electrical System, Wiring and Control Panel
- Vacuum and clean all components as needed.
- Run the generator and check for any alarms or warnings.
- Change the oil and oil filter, along with the fuel filter and air filter if needed.
- Change any spark plugs as needed.
- Check the engine coolant levels and flush the unit if needed.
- Check the battery charger.
Schedule Your Generator Maintenance With Us Today
The pros at Carolina Conditions are well-equipped to service your generator and get it ready for emergency weather. We advise having this essential service performed twice a year to our clients in the Columbia and Lexington, SC areas. Call us anytime at 803-233-7172 to get on our schedule for your home maintenance service!