Emergency Plumbing Services
Serving Homes & Businesses near Lexington, SC
When it comes to your plumbing system, you need a plumber to provide service fast when there is an emergency. A broken toilet, a clogged drain, a water heater that’s not working — these problems just won’t keep. For fast, reliable plumbing service, call on the team at Carolina Conditions! We have served the Columbia & Lexington, SC area since 2008 with impeccable service to get homes back up and running again quickly. We’re happy to get your emergency plumbing problems solved quickly and affordably too!
Don’t let a plumbing emergency cause water damage to your property. Get the problem solved fast with our help! Call now at 803-233-7172 .
Do I Have A Plumbing Emergency?
Sometimes it’s apparent that you need an emergency plumber. Other times it may not be so obvious. Here are the most common plumbing emergency calls we see:
- Overflowing Toilet - One of the most panic-inducing problems we see, an overflowing toilet needs to be taken care of immediately! You could have water damage and raw sewage contamination.
- Burst Pipe - Did you know that when a pipe bursts it actually makes a popping sound? Of course, all of the water spilling from your pipe or fixture is a pretty good indication, too. Make sure to get a plumber out ASAP so you can turn your water back on without having it go everywhere when you do.
- Clogged Drain - Sometimes a plunger can do the trick on a clogged drain. Other times, it can’t. You may think that a clog isn’t a big emergency, but a severe clog can not only tie up a sink, shower or drain, it can cause problems with your pipes down the line.
- Broken Water Heater - When a water heater stops working, you can’t take hot showers, use hot water for your laundry or run your dishwasher on hot. Call us to get your water heater working again pronto.
- Sewer Line Clog - If your sewer line is backed up, it can cause a whole host of issues. Water could spill into your house and do some serious damage. If nothing else it is a nuisance to not be able to flush your toilet until the clog is clear. We provide full sewer line cleaning services to clear your backup quickly.
Clogs, Leaks & More
For badly leaking pipes and clogs that just can’t be handled yourself, call our professional team of plumbers now. Our trucks are stocked and ready to go with the right tools and equipment to handle your emergency with speed and skill near you.
Call Us Now For Your Plumbing Emergency
Do you need emergency plumbing services near Columbia & Lexington, SC and the surrounding areas? Call us now at 803-233-7172 and we will be on our way to help!